Adopt us as your Charity of the Year and help make a difference to our finned, feathered, furry and scaly friends throughout your local area.
A Charity of the Year partnership with the RSPCA Mid Norfolk and North Suffolk Branch is a great way to develop teambuilding skills and boost staff morale, whilst supporting and giving back to animals in need.
We are always happy to come and talk to your company about our animal welfare activities and as soon as you hear about all the great work we do, we are sure you will also be excited about joining “The Pack”! We receive no government funding and rely on the generosity of companies and individuals to help keep us funded, allowing us to continue helping vulnerable animals.
To make the partnership a success we promise:
- a dedicated account manager to develop a tailored fundraising plan to meet the needs of all your employees – from armchair supporters to adrenaline junkies!
- we will work closely with your key contacts to ensure involvement and commitment throughout your organisation
- we will provide a launch to your staff, providing a clear visual message of our work and how it relates to animals and individuals across our Branch area
- witness first-hand the work that the RSPCA does throughout your community
- your organisation will have access to a wealth of fundraising tools including fundraising materials, events, and sporting challenges.
If you would like to support us through your organisation, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org